Monday, January 14, 2008

I Just Want My Pants Back 4B

Recently in I Just Want My Pants Back, Jason hasn't been any more lucky with the ladies. He keeps on daydreaming about things working out, but doesn't really take any action, or if he does, it never works out. "I wanted to plant a flag on her pubis and proclaim to the four winds, "All this territory, including the hills to the north, belongs to me." But it wasn't going to happen. It turned out she had a boyfriend too, a boyfriend who showed up and bought us a round. He seemed like a good guy, the bastard." (page 75). I think that Jason is having trouble mainly because he is trying to hard and worrying about things too much, but at the same exact time he doesn't work hard at fixing up the other things in life like his lifestyle and job situation. I think that if Jason wants to turn things around for the better, he should simply switch the two styles he has: don't worry or try to hard with women, and work harder at fixing his job situation and taking better care of himself.

No comments: