Thursday, March 27, 2008

3rd Quarter Outside Reading Blogging Outline

So, for those of you who have seen my blog and started to wonder why I have not yet posted (Ms. Tholen), don't worry. I personally do not like doing work on a book in the middle of reading it, so what I have decided to do is read three different books, and then blog on them after I finish. I read Godless by Pete Hautman, Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre, and Looking for Alaska by John Green. For each book, I am going to first post a summary of the entire book, then a post for what meaning and/or message I feel the book is trying to convey, and finally a post on what that message means to me or connect it to something in the outside world to go above and beyond just the story itself.

Well, here goes...


post-script: quality over quantity...

No comments: